- Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Aliphatic polycaprolactone
- Uses: premium performance printable facestock
- Extrusion method: flat die cast on 2-mil PET carrier
- Gauge: >2.0 mils (50 microns)
- Width: 62 inches (1.57 meters)
- Length: up to 1000 non-spliced yards (914.4 meters)
- Class A gloss finish
- Highly conformable
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent low temperature flexibility, cold-crack resistance
- UV resistant (5 year outdoor durability)
- No additives - consistent, excellent adhesive compatibility/anchorage & printability*
* Print compatibility: UV Screen, Solvent Screen, Digital Eco-Solvent, Digital Solvent, UV ink jet and Latex ink jet. It is recommended that specific ink systems be thoroughly tested for printability prior to use/scale-up. See page 2 of the ArgoGraph-WHITE Tech Data Sheet for available Argotec digital printing profiles.
Note: ArgoGraph-WHITE and CLEAR are suitable for backside paper, polycoated paper, or matte textured film release liner to prevent blocking.
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Value|
|Elongation at break||D-412||%||450|
|No change at 3000 hrs |
No change at 2000 hrs
1 QUV using UVA bulb, 4 hours 50°C UV exposure, 4 hours 60°C condensation.
2 Taber abrasion H-22 wheel, 1000 gm weight, 1000 cycles.
3 1000-hour QUV testing: no visual change.
4 EPA Notice 2000-1 and JIS Z-2801 test reports available upon request.
5 Taber abrasion CS-17 wheel, 1000 gm weight, 1000 cycles.
6 Xenon arc.